Premixes are mix of vitamins, micro-and macrocells, amino acids, with inclusion of enzymes, adsorbents of micotoxins, aroma and antioxidant. They are produced by Dutch company PRE MERVO U.A. only from high-quality raw materials and meet to all European quality standards.
Premixes are applied for manufacture of the mixed fodders used for feeding of pigs and cattle.
Premixes application inthe feed allows:
- To balance a diet with contents of irreplaceable amino acids, vitamins, minerals;
- To increase a daily average gain;
- To increase milking;
- Prophylaxis of diseases connected with infringement by metabolism;
- To reduce thefattaning period;
- To lower expenses of forage per unit of additional weight;
- To neutralize toxins in the forage amazed by fungi;
- Considerably to lower product cost of animal industries.